The MK 3000 is a stationary electronic balance for automatically calculating the density index of aluminium melt.
The densities of the two samples (atmosphere sample and vacuum samples) previously cast using the Vacuum Density Tester Serie 3VT or Serie ALSP are determined with the aid of the MK 3000 using the principle of Archimedes. The density index is then calculated automatically. This is an important indicator of the quality of the aluminium melt. The density index represents the percentage difference in density of the two samples. The lower the density index the cleaner the aluminium melt.
- Long life span due to design based on the special requirements of the foundry
- User-friendly design
- Process reliability through fully electronic control
- Quick calculation of results
- High accuracy, through calculation - of density to four decimal places (0,0000 g/cm³)
- Transfer for further processing and saving of measurement data via the RS232 and USB interfaces to - the PC Software
- Capable of 100% calibration
- CE conformity
- Tested to DGUV standard
- of density index to two decimal places (0,00 %)
- the optional Memory Box or
- the optional Thermal Analysis TA 110
The PC Software supplied with the unit permits:
- Saving of measurements
- Use of statistical process control (SPC)
- Analysis and assessment of data by means of various filters for the density index results
- Printable reports
- Results exportable to MS Excel
We offer the following service:
- Rental units for trial purposes
- Commissioning and training of staff
- Maintenance and calibration service
- Breakdown service
12 month warranty within Europe.
6 month warranty outside Europe.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 Plastic set-up
- 1 Power supply
- 1 Data transfer cable
- 1 PC Software
Design: Powder-coated aluminium die-cast housing incl. plastic set-up
Dimensions: L 320 x B 210 x H 230 mm (incl. plastic set-up)
Weigh: approx. 5,5 kg
Plastic set-up: of impact-proof plastic
Weighing range: 3.000 g
Resolution: 0,01 g
Reproducibility: 0,01 g
Stabilising time: < 5,0 sec.
Ambient temperature: 0-40° C
Mains voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Power consumption: 10 VA
- Water beaker
Article no. 4310-00-001
More spare and wear parts available on request.